Top 5 Things I’m Looking Forward To About England
1. The idyllic English countryside, which BETTER be in my tracting routes.
2. Mostly the non-British food, but who can pass up some fried food?
3. My orange rain boots. Sinatra once said, “Orange is the happiest color.”
4. Revamping my driving skills: roundabouts will no doubt be the death of me.
5. Passing up the crowds for the lovely Preston MTC grounds
Top 5 Things I’ll Miss About Home
1. This awesome group of people (minus a crucial few) who are my foundation and rock.
2. The dog shenanigans that are inevitably and continually occurring.
3. This small little hobby of mine (I’ve already lost my calluses) Ahhh!
4. The glory that is Cafe Rio, and all food of the Mexican persuasion.
5. The Wasatch mountains, which are a symbol of home to me.